"We can’t be feminine and be feminists and be successful? I want to be a fucking feminist and wear a fucking Peter Pan collar. So fucking what?”.
Is just a spark but it’s enough to keep me going
Someone give me final project photography ideas lol
I HATE CREATIVE BLANKS
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FUCKING DEGREE DEPENDS ON IT
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Chicago Fog / Michael Salisbury